This is a solution we customize based on your organizational needs. Let's discuss what works the best for your organization.
ELASTIC HADOOP WITH LARGE-SCALE VCLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE
The easiest way to configure and manage Hadoop clusters is in the cloud. vTech recognizes the power that massively parallel data analysis can provide: Hadoop is the standard to handle massively scalable data.
vCloud Big Data Solution - Powered By Hadoop Clusters
- Focus on building applications and answering business questions, not on keeping an extremely complex Hadoop cluster happy and performant.
- Scale up to meet any data processing demand through superior elasticity.
- Be more efficient with resources, while still having quick access to HDFS data, with instantly elastic and high performing clusters.
- Distributed, fault-tolerant computing framework and resource manager for processing data at scale
- Integrated backup and disaster recovery.
- Elastic clusters, scale up and down as business needs change. Quickly spin up and down ephemeral, ad-hoc Hadoop environments
- Tailor your specific use of Hadoop based on the job at hand, not the other way around
Running Hadoop clusters on your own can be difficult. At vTech, we can help you eliminate the complexities and cumbersome manual processes associated with maintaining your big data environment.
WITH OUR HDP HOSTING SOLUTION, YOU CAN DESIGN THE OPTIMAL CONFIGURATION FOR YOUR DATA, AND LEAVE THE MANAGEMENT DETAILS TO US.
Choose Your Own Configuration
Hadoop and HBase workloads vary a lot and it takes experience to correctly anticipate the amounts of storage, processing power and inter-node communication that will be needed for different kinds of workloads.
Customize your big data configuration to address your specific requirements and workloads. We offer a variety of architectures and flexible network designs to fit your needs.
Leave Your Operational Burden On Us
Deploying and maintaining a Big Data processing environment can be overtaxing to your IT department. Refocus your resources by turning to vTech. Together with HDP, we provide the deep Hadoop hosting expertise you need, plus around the clock all year long Support.
It is critical to accurately predict the size, type, frequency, and latency of analysis jobs to be run. When starting with Hadoop or HBase, begin small and gain experience by measuring actual workloads during a pilot project.
This way you can easily scale the pilot environment without making any significant changes to the existing servers, software, deployment strategies, and network connectivity.
vTech has the experience to avoid these start-up issues and to help your organization plan effectively for your expected growth.
Integrate with your custom application
vCloud Big Data applications power a rich ecosystem of tools and platforms. Our full-featured HDP environment comes ready to integrate with your custom applications or primary data store.
If your workloads are distributed equally across the various job types (CPU bound, Disk I/O bound, or Network I/O bound), your cluster has a balanced workload pattern. This is a good default configuration for unknown or evolving workloads.
vBig Data Features You Can't Ignore
- Complete HDP toolset access, including MapReduce, Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), Pig, Hive, HBase, Zookeeper, Sqoop, Flume and HCatalog
- Flexible network design with traditional networking with up to 10GbE switches
- Live closer to your primary data (Datawarehouse and operational RDMS )
- Easily power your BI/Analytics application
- Expert support around the clock all year long
- Simple monthly pricing means no long term contracts needed